Early Learner Copy Series comprises of twelve copies for mathematics, English and Urdu. Each subject has four levels, play groups, level-I, level-II and level-III. This is a complimentary copy series along with Early Learner Readers& Activity Book for same subjects and levels.
- Early Learner Mathematics, English and Urdu Copies Step –Beginner
- Early Learner Mathematics, English and Urdu Copies Step –I
- Early Learner Mathematics, English and Urdu Copies Step –II
- Early Learner Mathematics, English and Urdu Copies Step -III
The Early Learners’ English Copy Series
The Early Learners’ English Series is now in your hands for teaching ECE level students. This series comprises four “Reader plus Activity Book”. This series supports by “Early Learners Writing Series” for home and class works in order to reinforce and enhance student learning. It assists teachers to achieve student learning outcomes (SLOs) in order to develop cognitive, psychological and physical development of students. These Reader plus Activity Books cover important aspects of language development and provide the foundation for English language literacy. It covers basic skills of learning English language including reading, writing and speaking.
At ECE level the phonetic approach is being considered more effective and perfect for teaching English language to early-year learners who are learning English as a second language like Pakistani children. Additionally, the series is based on the Blended Phonics and Synthetic Phonics approaches to introduce recognize and reinforce the alphabets or letters like 2-letter, 3-letter, 4- letter etc. It also helps pre-school learner to read and recognize the letter’s sound connections as a first step in decoding, or sounding out the words. Subsequently, the series will promote experiential learning, develop activity-based and student-centered teaching-learning environment in the classroom.
Meanwhile, it meets standards, benchmarks and competencies laid down by competent authorities in “National Curriculum”. We make sure that concepts, approaches, activities and content knowledge are aligned with following national curriculums, quality standards and policy:
- Curriculum for Early Childhood Care and Education-2017
- Minimum Standards for Quality Education in Pakistan-2016
- National Educational Policy-2009
- National Curriculum for English Language-2006
The alignment with stated documents made it even more appropriate and useful for students of Metric system and O-level. Additionally, the quality of the paper, printing and aesthetic dimension including title, layout, format, objects, illustrations and graphics-acceptability with respect to their age, level, content and context are also be considered in this series.
Presently, almost every school’s teachers, co-teachers, ECE professionals and Montessori directress are preparing different learning resources for classroom activities and homework tasks. This practice takes valued time of teachers and professionals. Now, teaching through this series, we secured the precious time of teachers and professional to achieve desired learning outcomes (SLOs) even more effective, constructive and pleasant environment. These features may impact positively upon perceptions of teachers, parents, and students about ECE level Textbooks. This series consists of the following titles:
- Early Learner English Beginner
- Early Learner English Step-1
- Early Learner English Step-2
- Early Learner English Step-3
Early Learners’ Mathematics Copy Series
Mathematical skills taught in early childhood care and education (ECCE&D) and as an obligatory subject to develop mathematical foundation skills to succeed in primary school and beyond. Homage Education Publishers (Pvt.) Limited had developed a series of Reader plus Activity Book for teaching mathematics comprises of four books, named “Early Learners’ Mathematics Reader and Activity Book Series”. The mathematical skills should be taught through representation of objects or pictures to make connections between the real world and the math skills. For this purpose, Early Learners’ Mathematics Reader and Activity Book Series” requires a complimentary copy series that can connect homework and classroom activities to enhance and reinforce their learning to introduce mathematical skills effectively and develop cognitive, psychological and physical domains of child development. Homage Education Publishers (Pvt.) Limited developed the Early Learner Copy Series (Beginner, Step 1, 2 and 3) to bridge this gape for achieving students learning outcomes (SLOs) successfully.
Achieving learning aims and objectives are primary responsibility of schools and teachers. Additionally, authors of text-book/activity book and publishers are also equally responsible to contribute for successfully achieving learning objectives. In order to successfully achieving student learning outcomes (SLOs), we took following measures during developing this copy series:
- The layout, design, objects, illustration, activities for teaching place values (unit, ten and hundred) basic shapes, time and currency, addition and subtraction are presented very effectively. For example, in addition and subtraction used sharing cookies and sharing food items depending on the age and level of students.
- All learning activities divided in terms and days of an academic year to prepare weekly and monthly plans.
- Equally fulfill needs of Pakistani Schooling System (Matric Stream) and Cambridge Schooling System (O-level Stream) as it aligned with National Curriculum of Pakistan, Cambridge Curriculum and Cambridge IGCSE.
- The standards, benchmarks and competencies as laid down in “National Curriculum of Mathematics” for class-I has been considered as benchmark to develop all units, topics and sub-topics in this series to make it standardized. Meanwhile, also followed guidance and instructions in following documents:
- National Curriculum for Early Childhood Care and Education -2017
- Minimum Standards for Quality Education in Pakistan -2016
- National Education Policy -2009
Homage Educational Publishers (Pvt.) Limited conducts “Orientation Workshops” for concern teachers to make sure quality of teaching-learning process. This facilitation initiative will also enhance teachers’ understanding about concept given in the books, recommended teaching strategies to teach mathematics by using this copy series as a complimentary copy for Early Learner Mathematics Reader and Activity Book.